Digital Marketing Manager – Temporary Position
About the job:
Simplex 3D is looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. The position is for ~6-months maternity leave period.
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Simplex 3D, you will play a key role in shaping our digital presence and driving our growth by developing and executing strategies to grow our leads acquisition funnel, optimize digital marketing assets, and drive both organic and paid activities.
If you’re a creative and data-driven marketer with a passion for digital strategies, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and conversion optimization.
- Manage and optimize the company’s website, company’s store for SaaS subscriptions, landing pages, and other digital assets.
- Create, manage, and optimize paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels like: Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads, YouTube etc.
- Optimizing our online presence and will collaborate closely with our content Manager to ensure that our content in all assets align seamlessly with our SEO strategy.
- Analyze data and KPIs to continuously improve digital marketing efforts and provide actionable insights to enhance ROI.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure alignment and consistency in marketing efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to keep Simplex at the forefront of digital marketing innovation.
- Manage high-scale budgets and large-scale paid user acquisition campaigns.
- Leverage analytics tools to optimize the performance of marketing campaigns.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar role in B2B tech companies, with a successful track record of managing digital marketing campaigns and achieving KPIs.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tactics, tools, and platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc), including SEO and SEM.
- Proven experience in managing advertising budgets across multiple platforms.
- Proficiency in creating landing pages and campaigns.
- Expertise in analyzing marketing funnels for B2B software, creating reports and making data-driven decisions .
- Excellent interpersonal skills, bringing a positive attitude and collaborates well with a team and vendors.
- A self-starter with strong multi-tasking ability and close attention to detail.
- Fluent English – verbal and written.